August 2019 – Going Strong!
Questions about your retail account, wholesale membership, or this month’s specials? Connect with us via the Comments tab!
New Enrollments (8/1-8/31/19)
- Complimentary private Wellness Consultation and welcome gifts
All order types (8/1-8/31/19):
10% off 15ml Cedarwood essential oil
Cedarwood is my favorite wood oil. Rich, warm, and woody, it has a lush aroma and can provide both therapeutic and household benefits.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Retail: $17.33; Wholesale: $13.00
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) orders (8/1-8/31/19):
FREE 5ml bottle of Laurel Leaf essential oil for a single order of 125 PV or more processed no later than the 15th of the month. (NEW item, not available for sale as a single oil)
Special Promotion EXTENDED (7/1-8/31/19):
If you are interested in earning one or more of the following by sharing doTERRA, let’s talk! These oils are not normally available as singles (they are all rare, and the Rose and Jasmine would each sell for more than $560).
- 5ml Rose essential oil – It takes approximately 1,160,000 freshly picked rose petals to produce only one ounce (30 mL) of Rose essential oil. Because the petals are so delicate, the distillation process must happen the same day that the flower is harvested. But, from this labor comes an essential oil known for its sweet floral aroma that’s beautiful and romantic. Rose essential oil helps balance moisture levels in skin, reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, and promotes healthy and even skin tone. The uplifting aroma of Rose is an intriguing mixture of depth and complex sweetness.
- 5ml Jasmine essential oil – Renowned as the “King of Flowers,” Jasmine is prized for its delicate white flowers, which emit a highly fragrant aroma for up to 36 hours after being hand-picked. Extracting Jasmine is labor-intensive and must be done at daybreak, when the flowers are most fragrant and have the highest percentage of components intact. Jasmine essential oil provides a myriad of benefits, both aromatically and topically. Its esteemed fragrance can be calming, yet euphoric, instilling a positive outlook. Emotionally, Jasmine promotes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. Jasmine is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy- looking, radiant skin. Jasmine is also beneficial in nourishing and protecting the scalp. Due to the large amount of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil, Jasmine is highly sought after in both the perfume industry and in aromatherapy.
- 15ml Cananga essential oil – A relative of Ylang Ylang, Cananga is a unique flower that produces a calming and balancing essential oil. Cananga helps to soothe anxious or stressful feelings and promotes a healthy-looking complexion.
Limited Time Offers (8/1- while supplies last):
- Get a Brevi Diffuser with Harvest Spice 15mL for just $44 with 20 PV during August. This pair was offered in the 2018 Holiday Catalog and sold out quickly – the most elegant diffuser I have seen yet, very compact, and powerful mister.
- Get a single Harvest Spice 15 mL for $24.50. Don’t need a diffuser? You DO need this blend. An instant favorite!
- Get Citrus Bliss Essential Oil Infused Natural Deodorant for $8.75. This natural deodorant features a proprietary blend of essential oils, combined with baking soda to actively protect against odor while tapioca absorbs moisture for long-lasting freshness. Love Citrus Bliss blend (Wild Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Grapefruit Peel, Lime Peel, Mandarin Peel, Tangerine Peel, Clementine Peel and Bergamot Peel) for uplift? Keep it close all day.